Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

100-for-100 Writing Challenge

 





















Are you a writer who has been struggling to get those words down on that paper? Who has been sitting in that chair hour after hour painfully trying to cause those words to come but to no use? I know I have been. I want to write but the words just won't come, or maybe the words are coming but I just have so many other things needing done that I push writing to the back burner.


Is this how you're feeling?


If so, then I have just the thing for you today.


I want to present to you the 100-for-100 writing challenge done by the awesome people over at Go Teen Writers! I don't know about you, but this writing challenge is just what I need to jumpstart my writing this summer and stay focused to get a lot done. Writing just 100 words a day for the 100 days of the challenge will give me - and you! - 10,000 words at the end of the challenge! Now is that motivation or what?


If you're interested in joining then check out this link to read the guidelines and sign yourself up! I'm definitely more pepped about my writing with the excitement of this challenge and I hope it has done the trick for you as well.


So, with nothing left to say, see you at the finish line, my friend!


Blessings,

Shay

6 comments:

Author Interview | Kristina Hall

  Author Interview What made you want to start writing? I’ve always loved stories and have been a big reader of Christian fiction since I wa...