Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A Tribute To My Dog

 













Today my adorable dog, Konner, turned 4 years old! 😍


Konner is such a sweetheart! He's a lovable, cuddly, adorable dog and I absolutely adore him. I've had him since he was eleven weeks old when my family found him on puppy find and decided to get him. We had him flown to us so we had to go to the airport to pick him up.


Let me tell you, I did not plan on falling in love with him, I really didn't plan on liking him that much (I'm not much of a dog person). But when he came out of that crate it was like love at first sight for me and we have been inseparable ever since.


And today my little baby turned 4 years old! So I thought I would share pictures from when he was a puppy to pictures taken of him more recently. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



This was right after we got at eleven weeks old. He had some markings that diluted once he got older but were really pretty when he was young.



This is Konner wearing his first bow tie at the left and then about to be groomed for the very first time at the right.




"What? Me?!" The expression on his face here gets me every time I see this picture!



He is such a cuddle bug and absolutely loves pillows! Here's him using my pillow as his personal pillow and then him using his toy as a pillow. So cute!




I do not usually allow him to sit at the table like this but it was so cute when he hoped up in the chair beside me and simply gazed at me. It melted my heart!






And then here is a funny picture of him contemplating the bone before him to end us off with. 😂

I could go on and on with pictures of this adorable little boy but I should probably stop there. Comment below to wish him a happy birthday and let me know if you think he's as cute as I do!


Blessings,
Shay

8 comments:

Author Interview | Kristina Hall

  Author Interview What made you want to start writing? I’ve always loved stories and have been a big reader of Christian fiction since I wa...