Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Seven Songs You Need to Know

Hey, everyone! Welcome back to Shay's Scribbles!

Today I decided to do a fun post of some of my favorite songs! I absolutely love music and I always love discovering new songs so if you've never listened to some of these than I hope you enjoy them and add them to your favorite list as well! 😄

















I think that's enough for now but I'm sure I'll be doing more music posts in the future so stay tuned!

What are some of your favorite songs? Had you heard all of these before or were some of them of them new? I would love to hear your answers in the comments!

Blessings,
Shay

4 comments:

  1. Here's one of my favourites... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vZ_fTy1eM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! I'd add Maybe It's Okay by We Are Messengers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, yes! I just listened to that and it was really good!! 😍

      Delete

Author Interview | Kristina Hall

  Author Interview What made you want to start writing? I’ve always loved stories and have been a big reader of Christian fiction since I wa...