Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Favorite Things Tag

 
















The Rules:

Thank and link back to the person's blog who tagged you!

Thanks, Madi!

Thank and link back to the person's blog who started the tag!

Thank you, Beth!

Write about eight of you favorite things in your post!

Add at least 2 pictures or gifs in your post that are related to your favorite things.

Tag eight people at least! (If you don't know eight blogs to tag, just tag as many as you can.)

Put the eight rules in your blog post!

I own none of the pictures.


~~~~~~~~~~


FAVORITE THING #1

Books!


FAVORITE THING #2

Writing


FAVORITE THING #3

Family


FAVORITE THING #4

Friends


FAVORITE THING #5

Outdoors


FAVORITE THING #6

Fun


FAVORITE THING #7

Creativity



FAVORITE THING #8

Going on walks




Sorry, y'all, I know I went against the rules of the tag but I could not figure out how to post a gif and I gave up trying, so I just went overboard on the pictures. None of these were in any specific order, I just said them as I thought of them.


Now for the tags!

Lauren, Esther, SawyerMarie, and anyone else who would like to do it!


I hope you all enjoyed reading about my eight favorite things. What are your favorite things? Post them in the comments below, I would love to hear them!


Blessings,

Shay

4 comments:

  1. I love all your favorite things! 😂 Those pictures are outstanding, too. Especially the creativity one! 😍 The colors.... Of course the bookshelf and that notebook and pencil pictures. 🙄 I can't forget them! 😜😂

    -Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 😄 Haha!! So... To sum it all up you just love them all, right? 😜😆 I really like them too!

      Delete
  2. I love all these things too!��

    ReplyDelete

Author Interview | Kristina Hall

  Author Interview What made you want to start writing? I’ve always loved stories and have been a big reader of Christian fiction since I wa...